Monday, March 6, 2017

Additional newbies looking for a home~~

 A few more  sweet teddies and their fuzzy friends for you~~







 16" Blue Belle is made of hand dyed and distressed German mohair. her pads and paws are dyed Merino wool. Her yes are antique shoe buttons. Nose mouth and claws are vintage black wool, with beige overlay thread. She is filled with excelsior and weighted with secured encased steel BB's. She is wearing a custom made cotton dress, with a Merino wool jacket, made just for her. Her little duckling friend is Riley, made of German mohair, hand dyed and distressed, weighted with steel BB's. Riley has genuine shoe button eyes.

  $354.00 SET~ FREE shipping within the USA.~~ SOLD!

13"  (soft tan) Danielle has been created of German mohair, dyed and aged. Antique shoe button eyes, Pearle cotton nose, mouth and claws. Excelsior filled and weighted with securely encased steel BB's. merino wool paws and pads. Danielle is wearing  a sweet little dress made form vintage cotton hankies. Her jacket is hand dyed Merino wool.  Adorned with an adorable Merino wool posey. Her duckling friend is Robbie. Hand dyed Mohair, and filled with excelsior as well, Weighted with steel BB's.

  $269.00 SET~ FREE shipping within USA.~~ SOLD!

13"( Pink)  Della and her adorable duckling, Issy. Created of imported German mohair, filled with excelsior and weighted with securely encased steel BB's.
   Della has antique shoe button eyes,  Pearle cotton nose mouth and claws. her lovely pinafore is created form vintage hankies. She is wearing a Merino wool coat, with an adorable handmade posy sewn on. Issy is a sweet variegated pink duckling with a pink Merino wool bill.

  $269.00 SET~ FREE shipping within USA.~~ SOLD!

  Thank you for taking a peek, if you have any questions, please message me. you can also find me on Facebook!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious!

Deborah Beardsley Elertson

Deborah Beardsley Elertson

Welcome to Deb's corner of the world!

So happy you could drop in to visit for a moment! I am new at this Blogging, but I thought I had better get in step with the times~ So please, "bear" with me as I explore this new world and creative venue~
I will be posting pictures of the new pieces I make, and also some of the older interesting ones. I do hope you will stop by often to see what is going on. Thoughts and musings about life in the middle of the Northern Wisconsin Woods, on this journey of bear making and grandparenting!
I will be adding new widgets and gadgets as I become more familiar with it all.
Many thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

About Me

Holcombe, Wisconsin, United States
I have been a full time professional teddy bear artist for 13 years. I sell through quite a few fine shoppes worldwide, have been published in several magazines and fine catalogs featured my creations along with many other wonderful doll and bear artists. I take much pride in my work and strive to bring that same sense to you,the collector. Before making my own teddy bear patterns, I worked in the commerical sewing industry, sewing upholstery, men's garments, furs, leather shoes, leather garments. It has been quite a journey and an adventure into all sorts of sewing! I truly love what I do and enjoy bringing that sense of pleasure to my customers worldwide. It is an honor and blessing. I am happily married to my husband, Pete, for many years =). We live on 92 beautiful wooded acres in Northern Wisconsin, it is very peaceful and quiet. Perfect for focusing and creating! Through my new BLOG, I will be posting new pieces for sale especially for you, my collectors. And if you are just visiting~ Thank you for stopping by!
Powered By Blogger

Favorite things in life

  • Hugs and kisses from grandchildren!
  • Watching my children parent their children~
  • Meeting customers!
  • Creating teddy bears and their sometimes silly friends
  • Dyeing new mohair
  • New mohair
  • Good wine~~
  • Eating!
  • Cooking
  • Baking
  • Colorful flowers in my garden (or anyones'!)
  • Warm sunny days~

Blog Archive